Sauvignon Blanc + Cilantro Lime Shrimp Tacos
There is so much to love about drinking our spunky, 100% stainless steel-aged Sauvignon Blanc with this zesty cilantro and lime combo. Everything about this dish screams “California Fresh” and it can be whipped up in a few simple steps!
Total Time: 35 min
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 ½ tbsp freshly squeezed lime juice
- 3 tbsp cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lb medium shrimp, thawed, peeled, deveined and tails removed
- 1 tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ¼ tsp ground paprika
- ¼ tsp ground coriander
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 6 oz Cotija cheese, crumbled
- 1 large avocado, sliced
- 2 cups red cabbage, shredded
- 8 6-in corn tortillas
- In a small bowl, mix the sour cream, fresh lime juice, cilantro, garlic, sea salt and black pepper. Cover and chill.
- In a medium bowl, mix the chili powder, cumin, paprika, coriander, salt and pepper. Add thawed shrimp and toss to coat.
- Set a large skillet over medium-high heat and add 1 tablespoon olive oil. Add the shrimp and cook until they turn from translucent white to opaque pink (3-4 min). Flip once halfway through. While the shrimp cook, warm the tortillas.
- To assemble the tacos, layer shredded cabbage, shrimp and sliced avocados on top of the warm tortillas. Crumble Cotija cheese over top and drizzle with cilantro-lime sauce. Garnish with cilantro and serve immediately.